We welcome you to the R2D2 Center. Our website provides an electronic overview of our activities and serves as a key information resource for our projects. Feel free to explore the website and the projects that the R2D2 Center supports. Our R2D2 team hopes that our work and the resources we provide may be of help to your efforts and work in outcomes assessment and design for everyone, including people with disabilities.
Thank you for perusing our website.
Roger O. Smith, Ph.D.
Director, R2D2 Center
Research Participants Needed
for R2D2 and Affiliated Studies
- Effects of Climbing Technique on Ladder Balance - Flyer (PDF)
- Hand Grip Function Study - Flyer (PDF)
Current Events, Announcements, and Highlighted Items
- Evidence-based Technology Integration (ETI) program has been launched
- Graduate Project Assistant job opportunity on Technologies for Children with Orthopedic Disabilities project
- Graduate Project Assistant job opportunity with the R2D2 Center
- IMPACT2 Model information and slides available
Affiliated Programs and Centers
R2D2 Center Mission
The R2D2 Center performs interdisciplinary basic research investigations, applied research and development, and innovative instruction related to technology and disability.