The R2D2 Center performs Discovery, Innovation, andTraining & Dissemination activities around technology and disability. Our projects focus on Universal Design, Measurement & Outcomes, and Assistive Technology.
Explore our projects using the links and filters below.
Research Participants Needed
for R2D2 and Affiliated Studies
- Effects of Climbing Technique on Ladder Balance - Flyer (PDF)
- Hand Grip Function Study - Flyer (PDF)
Current Events, Announcements, and Highlighted Items
- Evidence-based Technology Integration (ETI) program has been launched
- Graduate Project Assistant job opportunity on Technologies for Children with Orthopedic Disabilities project
- Graduate Project Assistant job opportunity with the R2D2 Center
- IMPACT2 Model information and slides available
- Isolating the Impact of Interventions (I3) Instrumentation information available
- xFACT Software Platform information available
Affiliated Programs and Centers